I’m 40ish, married with 1 boy who (probably) loves his Xbox more than me. I’m on to my third career and an eternal student. Working with a small army of delightful (most of the time) children, my house is a giant Wendy House. I’m a secret writer. I love:
Jammies; slippers; food; charity shops; reading; writing; swimming; pinterest; crafts; baking; creative writing; music; car boot sales; walking; movies; theatre; holidays; alcohol; adventuring; sitting at 2am googling nonsense when I should be sleeping; laughing with friends; writing; my mum and dad; animals; Mr O; being one of the children and when my son shouts ‘love you’ when I drop him off at school . I hope to add to this list. Did I say I love writing?
My pen name is Beth O’Neal. I could pick any name in the world and I picked Beth O’Neal? What else do you need to know? Career stuff. I completed a questionnaire once and I’m a “completer finisher”. The problem is once I’ve completed whatever it is, I move on to the next thing. This is why I have several college diplomas, two degrees and all are unrelated. I’ve changed careers several times and had countless jobs ranging from Mushroom Picking to HR Manager. I suppose I can say I like variety.
I’m not very good at:
- Fashion advice (unless it’s 90’s fashion, as I’m still wearing that stuff from my wardrobe)
- Written articles about sport. I did watch darts once, does that count?
- Anything related to numbers, I’m rubbish with numbers (unless it’s about saving money)
- Leaving a party early
- Taking beautiful photographs (I use my battered old Sony phone)
- ‘How I lost 50 lbs and kept it off’ articles – it’s the keeping it off part I struggle with!
- Actually I could fill this list quite easily, so I’ll just stop here.